- Product Reviews
- About Me
Everyone knows that to maximize your earnings as an affiliate marketer, one thing you need to do is to sell product as much as you can so that you can generate nice income every month but the question here is “HOW?”
Wondering … keep reading ….
This is same as traditional selling being working as a sales executive with any local company because they also sell the product to earn a salary but still both are not the same. The main difference here is that in offline selling, you interact with local people face to face whereas in online selling, you interact people with your words. The other difference here is that offline selling is limited to a city or cluster where as in online selling there are no barriers as such.
Hmm.. so are you thinking what is new in this.? ..
Don’t worry .. keep reading as I can not just go and tell you how to engage customers just in two lines .. Make sense 😉 …
Ok, the secret is yet to come ..
I don’t know about you guys but in my views both the selling models (Online / Offline) are totally different then each other and I believe that everyone would agree with me .. isn’t it? . reason being, in offline selling you get more chances to convince your prospects than in online marketing unless they subscribe to your newsletter or auto responder because as per research, you get only 9-10 seconds to engage your prospects and if you fail to do so, you never know if they are going to come back again on your blog/website … Agree ….
Remember here.. you are not interacting with your prospects face to face but you are interacting with them with your words written on your blog
So here you will lose the chance of making a sale to someone who visited your blog/website if he/she left your site within few seconds after landing and you were fail to engage them for more then 9 seconds and there could be few reason to that.. let’s see
- If the visitor is from the wrong niche (I mean not from your niche or he / she is not looking for a product you are selling)
- If the visitor finds that the article you have written is not helping them in any way …
- If you are not offering any goodies to the visitor (using Auto Responder to grab their email IDs so that you can follow them later)
- If visitors finds that you are just pitching them your opportunity or product (why should they buy from you? is it going to help them in any way?)
- You are promoting a wrong product (May be your visitors has seen this product before or my be they have already tried and failed in that)
- Your visitor might be seeing you as a newbie in the internet world (A professional look is very much important in online world)
- Are you making commitments which sounds too good to be true … (A visitor is always skeptical because he has seen much garbage online)
or there may be any other reasons that you failed to engage your visitor….
Well, for me, the first rule in sales is that “put yourself in your customer’s shoes” .. without knowing what your customer needs, you can not sell them….
So here is the point … now you know what to do from the above points .. But don’t worry.. I am not going to stop here.. But just take them otherwise … You will understand what you have to do to sell online…
Ok, let’s elaborate the few points I have mentioned above …
.. So what we understand here … Well, that is obviously a wrong customer for your product… why to waste your time selling a product to a customer who doesn’t need it … you can not sell your weight loss pills to a thin person … obviously he doesn’t need that ….
My point here is to chose the right customer for your product… don’t try to sell your weight loss pills to everyone in the market …. who cares even if you are selling the top notch product…
2. This is the main point in my view and I have placed it on the 2nd place…. Remember … “Nobody wants to be SOLD” in today’s online world.. Just think from your side.. do YOU want to be sold?..
I guess no .. so Why you want your customer to be sold just by landing your blog/website… The problem here is human behaviour…
So what you need to do here in this situation .. first thing… never try to sell your product directly… instead try to help people by providing some valuable information regarding the product you are selling and place your affiliate links under keywords…
3. Always try to give your visitors some valuable goodies to capture their email ids but remember one rule here.. never spam your leads with unwanted emails. They will not take time to hit the unsubscribe button and instead of making sales, you will lose your valuable lead…
4. As said above, never try to pitch your opportunity or product directly instead help them even if they don’t buy from you. Your help will pay rewards sooner or later. Your first purpose should be to help as much as you can.. not because you have to earn a money from your visitors but it should be a real help .. like without expecting anything in return… as you are living in abundance…
Do not run behind the money… run behind the respect and the money will flow…
5. Check if you are promoting the wrong product to your customer.. oh please don’t confuse this point with the first one… when I say wrong product… that means product which has bad reputation in the market. Are you promoting a product which is paying high commission but had a bad reputation in the market?… most people today try to find a review before buying any product online and if the review is not satisfactory, they will never buy the product… so make sure you chose the product which really works.. I would advice here to try a product yourself before selling it…
If you want to make some real money, why not spend a little bit… most of the companies are providing trials and you can easily judge the product using their trial version.. atleast you can have a fair idea about the product and its outcome… because if you are not satisfy with the trial version, how can you buy the original product?
The rule here .. Try it before you sell it
6. People don’t like to buy from people who are newbies in the field thinking that they are just selling the product to earn a money from them… So I would advice you to read few articles about the product you are going to promote in the market… that will give you good idea on how to write a review or whatever you want to and if you are not sure how to write, hire someone or outsource your work to someone who is good in that … but don’t let your visitor feel that you are a newbie ….
7. Simple rule .. never over commit… provide a fair review about the product instead of saying which sounds too good to be true .. like you will make 1 million in just 1 week if you will use my product… Please give me that product if there is any… but I would like to see your 1 million before buying that …
Ok, I guess I have discussed enough points here… will come back with more someday later or remind me if you need some more stuff like this… I don’t say I will write instantly but will surely come back someday with some more topics… but if you want to learn more on selling strategies than I would recommend you to read Brian Tracy’s Advanced Selling Strategies: The Proven System of Sales Ideas, Methods, and Techniques Used by Top Salespeople Everywhere.
To your success,
Let’s Meet on Facebook