- Product Reviews
- About Me
Some people call it website name. Domain name is simply the name of your website. We don’t need to go in technical details over here but we need to take little extra care in finding the domain name.
Instead of choosing a simple domain name better choose the one which is more close to your niche. The reason for selecting domain name related to niche is because it will get better exposure than a normal domain name in the search engines.
No doubt that after Google’s Panda and Penguin updates, EMD (Exact Match Domains) are not working at the level it use to .. but still having a good keyword in your domain can get you good ranking…
Say your niche is weight loss related and you choose a domain computerrepair.com or totally different from your niche. Does is make sense? No, it doesn’t make any sense.
So, if your niche is related to weight loss then better to choose domain name like;
My point here is to choose a Niche specific website which includes keywords related to your niche.
The benefit as said earlier is that you can reach the top page of Search Engines without much hassle.
There are few companies like www.Godaddy.com, www.NameCheap.com providing domain names but I always use Godaddy.com for selecting domains and I would recommend you to buy .com or .org or .net domains because they get better ranking in Google.
Why can’t we use FREE domains?
There must be a question in your mind, why can’t we choose FREE domains. Well, there is a logic behind it. Domain plays a very important part in affiliate marketing. We don’t suggest you to choose free domains because of the following 2 reasons.
- It will be hard to get approval for adsense from Google, if you use subdomains and all the free domains are actually sub domains. (For example: yourdomain.webs.com or yourdomain.yolasite.com
- Having your own site will also give you FULL control of the content, allow you to put any affiliate promotions on your site, sell your own products, or earn money through avenue
Warning: Do not rush to buy domain name before selecting your niche. You need to be firm and sure that you have selected your niche and now it will be fine to select the domain name.
Hosting is required to host your websites. Remember that you are not going to limited to only one website. Once you know the recipe, you will be making more then one website. There are many companies providing web hosting. Make sure to choose the one providing reliable hosting services. I am using Hosting from GVO because apart from hosting, they are also providing free Auto Responder and free Web Conference tools with their web hosting package for just $9.95/Month. Lets compare GVO Hosting with others.
- Hosting 4 Domains(includes cPanel)
- Auto Responder
- Web Conference Tool for arranging webinars or online meetings.
- Blogger Building (for easy website/blog installation)
- Prospecting System (If you don’t know how to build capture pages)
- Easy Video Producer (To install videos on your site in minutes)
- GVO Academy (A full live training for everyone)
- Being an affiliate with GVO, you get a chance to earn huge money per month
2. Godaddy Hosting ($14.93 / Month)
3. HostGator (Price: $7.96/Month)
Cost of Auto Responder (Anyone) – Min. $17/Month (500 Subscribers)
Cost of Web Conference Tool – ($44.99) (100 Seats)
There is no compulsion to buy GVO but obviously you can see the difference very clearly and hope now you know why I use GVO over other hosting providers. The best part is that GVO is a reliable hosting service for the last 5 years or so.
To setup your hosting with GVO – Watch the Video here
Photo by: The Booklight
Let’s Meet on Facebook